Join us for a fun and enriching day of speakers and workshops to help you reach your goals for ultimate wellness of body and mind. This event is open to all women in our community 18 or older (or a senior in high school).
Event is at Somers Congregational Church at 599 Main Street in Somers, CT, on Saturday April 7th, 2017 from 7:45AM till 3:30PM.
- “Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine” – Craig Kelly, L.Ac., MASOM
- “Ask Julie & Angela: A Candid Discussion” – Julie Bowerman, CNM and Angela Koehnke, LMFT
- What is “Wellness”? – Reeni Vinci, LMT
- Be Savvy. Be Smart. Be Safe. – Sgt. Eleni Barbieri
- Feng Shui – Carolyn Race
- Drum Circle – Mark Zarrillo
- All Level Yoga – Diana Gunther
- Osteopathic and Functional Medicine – Dr. Kate Zachau, DO
- Get Healthy with Hypnosis – Alicia O’Hara
- An Introduction to QiGong – Beth Hugh
- Yoga for EVERY Body – Aimee
View the Women’s-Wellness-Flyer for details and registration form. Fee $60.00. Register by March 24th.